Before using even the best quality Pouch filling and sealing machine in Kolkata, it is important to know how the automatic machine actually works
Pouch filling and sealing machines are designed with a rotary or an inline layout. The design of the best quality Pouch Filling and Sealing Machine in Kolkata conserves the floor space of the plant and is manufactured with intelligent and experienced minds. Explore the working of the machine.
- Pouch loading:- The pouches are manually loaded by the operator. The pouches are conveyed to the filling and sealing machine by the pouch feeder roller.
- Pouch gripping:- When a pouch is detected by the proximity sensor, the vacuum pouch loader is found to pick up the pouch and then transfers it to the set of grippers that hold the pouch. The gripper are made to continually hold up to ten kilograms on the best models of the pouch filling and sealing machines.
- Embossing or optional printing:- If embossing or printing is wanted then the equipment will have to be placed at the station. Pouch filling and sealing machine can utilize either the inkjet printers or the thermal printers. The printer can place the desired date on the pouches. The option of embossing places the raised date in the pouch seal.
- Zipper or the bag opening detection:- If the pouch has the zipper system, the vacuum suction pad helps in opening the bottom part of the pouch. If the pouch does not have any zipper system then the vacuum suction pads still help in opening the lower part of the pouch but keep the air blower engaged. Two sensors are there to detect the presence.
- Pouch filling:- If water has to be sealed in the pouch then it is dropped down the pouch funnel by a multi hued scale. For water pouch filling machines used by a Packaged Drinking Water Plant in Kolkata, the water is pumped into the pouch by the liquid filler having a nozzle. The filling apparatus is actually responsible for the right measurement and the release of the discrete quantities of water to be filled into a pouch.
- Pouch filling and deflation:- The remaining air is then squeezed out of pouch by two deflector components prior the sealing is done. The hot seal bar closes on the pouch’s upper part. Making use of the heat and the pressure, the premature pouch’s sealant layers are bonded in order to make a stronger seam.
- Cooling and discharge:- The cooling bar of the machine is made to pass over the seal in order to strengthen as well as flatten it. Then the finished pouch is discharged into the receptacle or onto the conveyor.